New Heliopolis Club
LOCATION Sherouk City, Greater Cairo
CLIENT Heliopolis Sporting Club
FIRM’S RESPONSIBILITIES Project Management & Construction Supervision.
The new club is constructed over 48 acres to include the following:
- Swimming Pools Complex: including international standard swimming pool.
- A social building
- An administration building
- Power generation station
- Open & covered courts for: Tennis, squash, football (standard), volleyball, handball, basketball, croquet, etc.
In addition to the infrastructure networks, car parking, fences and landscaping.
Saleh & Hegab project management & supervision of construction responsibilities included:
- Evaluation of Contractors’ tender documents (technically & financially)
- Co-ordination of contractor’s activities
- Control/monitor cost of work
- Control / Monitor program of work
- Supervision of operation of project systems during testing working period
- Commissioning all project components
- Assistance during guarantee period
The Olympic Sports Center
LOCATION Maadi, Cairo
CLIENT The Egyptian Olympic Committee
FIRM’S RESPONSIBILITIES Design & Construction Management.
The project is to construct a training center for the Egyptian National teams over an area of 21.000m2 including a football field, tennis court, a running track, swimming and diving pools and three main buildings. These are:
- Hotel and Administration Building:
In five storeys with total built-up area of 24.500m2 with a boarding capacity of 380 beds, for the use of players, federations members, administrators and trainers.
- Building No. (1):
Having a gymnasium hall, weight lifting hall, boxing ring, judo hall, wrestling, fencing, fitness and sauna rooms, together with reception, stores, lockers and shower rooms.
The building also includes medical laboratories, a computer unit and a library.
- Building No. (2):
Having a basket ball, had ball and volley ball, a fitness hall, shower rooms, warehouses, reception and a waiting areas.